Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Survivors by Gregg Luke

When I first read the synopsis on the back of this book, I liked the sounds of what this book was about. Once I got into the story, I was surprised by how different it was, but it was a definite page-turner.

The story starts off with a pharmaceutical guy on an airplane with a young Mormon girl and the plane crashes in the jungles of Mexico, with the two the only survivors. How they each help each other and how David learns the true meaning of life and learning to care for others, is the most important element of this fantastic novel. How they outwit drug runners and survive the elements was fascinating and I learned some things about the rain forest and the primitive, but very spiritual and humble people in this region.

You are in for one thrilling roller-coaster adventure!!!!

Paperback:
6x9 Trade Paperback
Publisher:
Covenant Communications (2006)
ASIN:
B000R4NFR4
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #2,359,432 in Books

Purchase Survivors here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds like another must read. It's going on my list.