Monday, June 22, 2009

Trail of Storms by Marsha Ward


Trail of Storms by Marsha Ward

In this 3rd installment of Marsha's excellent Western series, we find Jessie Bingham and her family fleeing post- Civil War Virginia after her sister is brutally attacked. Since hearing of James being lost to her, she agrees to marry her childhood friend, Ned Heizer, injured from the war and traveling with his brother to catch up with their friends, heading to Albuquerque. When Jessie and James reconnect, Jessie feels beholden to her promise to Ned, though she can't stop thinking of James, even with knowing he'd been married. While encountering a Mormon wagon train on their journey, James, Robert and Hannah are overjoyed at hearing about this new religion. And Ned is wondering why he's having feelings for someone other than Jessie. I hope there is another vol. in this series, as I hate to see it end, as I've come to love these characters so very much.

Forever Friends Rating 5 Stars by Teri
Until Next Time, See You Around The Book Nook

Publisher: iUniverse, Incorporated
Pub. Date: March 2009
ISBN-13: 9781440126048
264pp

1 comment:

JoAnn Arnold said...

I've read Trail of Storms, and really enjoyed it, and because I enjoyed it so much, I've added the other two to my list of must reads.
Thank you for your review