Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AN AWESOME BOOK OF LOVE by DALLAS CLAYTON






Now, this the Awesome Book that started my love of the Awesome Book Series with my daughter Sarah buying this book for her fiance.  When I read it aloud, Sarah was turning the pages for me.  What she had taken the time to do, was to use little scraps of thick card stock with the word LIKE and replaced them with all the times LOVE was in the book, as she was in LIKE with Justin at the time.  He loved his book.  I knew I had to review this Awesome Book of Love and found that my regional library had all three. 
Dallas writes about so many types of love and his illustrations perfectly bring this out, both with illustrations and words, that this book is perfect as a gift for every age.  My hat's off to you, Dallas!!!


Publisher:  Harper Childrens Books
Date Published: 2013
ISBN: 978-0-06-211666-8
55pp

No comments: