Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confessions of A Completely Insane Mother by Kersten Campbell


Confessions of A Completely Insane Mother by Kersten Campbell

Kersten is a new author and her foray into the humorous realms of motherhood are priceless. There is an absolutely hilarious tale of one of her daughters "flying" that just had me in stitches just visualizing the situation. Each of her lessons we can all learn from, even us grandmothers. We all can use a lot of humor in our everyday lives to get through all the stresses of raising our children. I had the opportunity of finishing this little book of wisdom while waiting to see my Oncologist yesterday and it was al I could do not to laugh out loud. This is a book to treasure for the insights Kersten has. I was wondering how she would handle her Primary lesson, bujt she did with grace.

Forever Friends Rating 5 Stars by Teri
Until Next Time, See You Around the Book Nook

Publisher: Cedar Fort, Incorporated/C F I Distribution
Pub. Date: November 2008
ISBN-13: 9780882908496
132pp

1 comment:

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Great review, Teri. I am a fan of Kersten's book and am so inspired by her humor and outlook. It's the best way to go through life!