Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Great and Terrible Vol 4: Fury and Light by Chris Stewart


The Great and Terrible Vol 4: Fury and Light by Chris Stewart

This installmen of Chris's fantastic and mesmerizing end days series was the best thus far in my book. I thoroughly enjoyed an d was held spellbound by what was happening to the Brighton's along the way after the aftermath of an EMP devastated America. It showed how miracles can still happen amidst chaos, even with Satan and his minions doing their dastardly evil. This volume shows how an EMP throws America back to the pre-industrial age and how we as Americans would have to survive with more ancient modes of travel and survival. Since I just started Vol. 5 in this fantastic thriller, you'll be getting a review soon and of vol. 6 as well. If you haven't read these books, do yourself a huge favor and do so, you'll be glad you did.

Forever Friends Rating A Huge 5 Stars by Teri
Until Next Time, See You Around The Book Nook.

Publisher: Deseret Book Company
Pub. Date: July 2007
ISBN-13: 9781590386293
313pp

1 comment:

JoAnn Arnold said...

Mmm. I just think I've read the best book, and another one comes along. I guess it's true that the best books have yet been written. I'm adding it to my list.